The Wild is much different than the confines of our walls. So maybe, we can become different when we venture in the wild, too. Here we go; here are some suggestions to set you apart from the mass:
1. Pee behind a tree, because, why not?
2. Set a record for most mosquitoes killed.
3. Exhaust your phone’s battery by trying to catch network all day in different places or being seated in the same position, playing MiniMilitia.
4. Explore your wildlife photography streak throbbing inside you.
5. Venture into creepy isolated and uninhabited locations. And possibly dying.
6. Give your soul that deep satisfying experience by stamping on dead leaves and enjoying the creaky sound that it emanates. Or dive under one to scare someone.
7. Listen to everything from the melodious birds to cacophonous animal noises and try and imitate them.
8. Be Tarzan and swing by the banyan branches.
9. Try and bait scary animals to give your adrenaline the much required thrill.
10.Go skinny dipping in the nearby spring to satiate your inner desires. Yes, nobody is looking over. Hopefully.