We have all watched ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ and gazed like a maniac to wander off as a nomad just like Ranbir Kapoor! Waiting to get that opportunity to set off forever with your bagpack and never look back. Here, we intend to touch upon sensitive tips in your head, ouch, no, heart, and make you go… Right in the feels!
1. Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
2. The world is big, and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
3. Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
4. Jobs fill your pocket. Adventures fill your soul.
5. If we were meant to stay in one place; we’d have roots instead of feet.
6. No reason to stay is a good reason to go.
7. I’d rather have a passport full of stamps, than a house full of stuff.
8. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
9. We travel not to escape life, but for life to not escape us.
10. Your wings already exist. All you have to do is fly.
11. Travelling- it leaves you speechless. And then turns you into a storyteller.
12. The only trip you regret is the one you didn’t take.
13. Do it now! Sometimes ‘later’ becomes ‘never’.
14. The cave you fear to enter hold the treasure you seek.
15. Because in the end, you wont remember the time you spent working in the office, or mowing the lawn. Go climb that goddamn mountain.